In versions 22.214.171.124:
- CRITICAL UPDATE! If you installed or upgraded to version 126.96.36.199, please immideately update to the most recent version. We've discovered and fixed a very critical issue in the previous release that may affect the way data is loaded into Salesforce.
- You can now edit report filters directly from Enabler4Excel!
In versions 188.8.131.52:
- Smart drag-and-drop of fields into the query box is now supported in the Get Data dialog (SOQL Query).
In version 184.108.40.206:
- You can now enable/disable individual mappings in your template.
In versions 220.127.116.11:
- You can now use the data pulling function (Get Reports and SOQL) of Enabler4Excel FREE for unlimited time! They will be available even after your 30-day trial expiration.
In version 18.104.22.168:
- You can now browse report folders in Enabler4Excel.
Page 1 of 14