In version 126.96.36.199:
- You can now run all mappings set up for the current worksheet by clicking on Run Template button.
- You can run any VBA macro available in your document as a part of the template.
- Refreshing data from Salesforce and deleting data in Salesforce can now be a part of a mapping and thus automated.
In version 188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206:
- Multiple value columns can now be linked to an Id column thus making it possible to lookup several data points when looking up records in Salesforce using Salesforce Id Lookup feature
- If a sheet is linked to a Salesforce report, Template Editor now shows the report name instead of id.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements
In versions 220.127.116.11:
- CRITICAL UPDATE! If you installed or upgraded to version 18.104.22.168, please immideately update to the most recent version. We've discovered and fixed a very critical issue in the previous release that may affect the way data is loaded into Salesforce.
- You can now edit report filters directly from Enabler4Excel!
In versions 22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199:
- It is now possible to temporarily change the filters when running a report.
- You can specify whether to insert/delete cells in the spreadsheet when refreshing data.
- Speed and stability enhancements.
In versions 188.8.131.52:
- Smart drag-and-drop of fields into the query box is now supported in the Get Data dialog (SOQL Query).
Page 1 of 15